1) Number of electronic books held 203,442
2) Expenditures for electronic books $818,983
3) Are the above expenditures reported in Canadian dollars no
Use of Electronic Resources and Services:
4) Number of virtual reference transactions 18,274
5) Does the library offer federated searching across networked electronic resources? yes
6) Number of sessions (logins) to databases or services 635,968
a) Number of resources for which you are reporting ua
7) Number of searches (queries) in databases or services ua
8) Number of successful full-text article requests 1,385,016
a) Number of resources for which you are reporting 762
9) Number of virtual visits
a) Number of virtual visits to library's website 4,649,526
b) Number of virtual visits to library's catalog 58,508
c) Excludes virtual visits from inside the library? varies
Library Digitization Activities:
10) Number and Size of Library Digital Collections
a) Number of Collections 141
b) Size (in gigabytes) 150,637
c) Items 202,296
11) Use of Library Digital Collections
a) Number of times items accessed 3,866,473
b) Number of queries conducted 6,843
12) Direct cost of digital collections construction and management
a) Direct cost of personnel $29,192
b) Direct cost of equipment, software or contracted services $7,504
13) Volumes Held Collectively 1,600
1. Increase due to increase investments in eBooks and eBook packages.
4. Increase due to increased virtual reference transactions this fiscal year.
6 - 9. These data are not standardized yet and tend to fluctuate from year to year. This past year Google analytics was used to compile some of these data.
10.b.- 11.b. These data are not standardized yet and tend to fluctuate from year to year. This past year Google analytics was used to compile some of these data.
12.a. Decrease apparent because some salary information is not available this fiscal year.
Unless otherwise specified on this page, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.