Assistive Technology Room
Assistive Technology Room Policy
- The Assistive Technology Room, located on the first floor of Perkins Libary in Room 127, is available only to patrons who require assistive technology.
- Patrons may book the room through the Room Reservation System, and you will check out a room key at the Perkins Library Service Desk on the first floor of Perkins Library.
- Email Ciara Healy at ciara.healy at duke.edu with your questions.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (Speech-to-Text software)
- Kurzweil 1000 (PDF Scan-to-Text-to-Speech software)
- JAWS 8.0 (Screen Reader)
- ZoomText 11
- 1 large computer monitor
- 1 scanner
- 1 adjustible table
- 1 pair of headphones with boom microphone