What We Do
- Prepares financial forecasts and develops models for the
Libraries' resources, programs, and services.
- Responsible for year-end closing procedures in SAP.
- Provides SAP and policies and procedures support and training
for reconcilers and departments.
- Processes financial transactions for departmental purchases,
PCards, travel, check requests, IR's, deposits and adjusting
- Provides pre-award review and post-award administrative support
for grants; coordinates reporting efforts with the Principal
Investigator (PI) and the library's Director of Development.
- Prepares contracts and billing for Library Service Center
leases and service agreement.
- Serves as liaison with appropriate departments within Duke Financial Services to
resolve accounting and financial problems.
Last modified January 25, 2012 10:52:15 AM EST