Edible Book Festival
Duke University Libraries
March 31, 2017
Perkins Library, Room 217
The Edible Book Festival hiatus is over! After a two year absence (2015 and 2016), the Festival is back and under new management. The Conservation Department is happy to announce that the Festival will now be hosted by the Center for Instructional Technology. We look forward to seeing you and your amazing entries again.
Welcome to the annual Edible Book Festival sponsored by the Duke University Libraries Center for Instructional Technology. The International Edible Book Festival is on or about April 1st every year. Since 1999, bookbinders and bibliophiles have been creating books made of edible materials for everyone to enjoy. We have one rule only: Make edible art that has something to do with books as shapes or content. Get information and inspiration from the International Festival website.
Our festivities include:
- Edible Book Festival entries
- Voting on favorite entries
- Prizes for the winner of each category
- Donation drive to collect gently-used books for Book Harvest.
- Best In Show
- Best Student Entry (K-college)
- Least Edible
- Most Edible
- Deliver your entry to Perkins 217 no later than 12:00pm on March 31, 2017
- Questions? Email Kim Manturuk.