To provide description and access to all print holdings and electronic serials subscriptions.
- We maintain access to all electronic journals and databases through the Serials Solutions knowledgebase, link resolver, and through MARC records in our catalog;
- We maintain access to all print materials through MARC records by providing accurate location, holdings and items data
VisionTo provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers for access to print materials in the catalog and electronic journals in the knowledgebase.
- To constantly assess workflow and evaluate technologies to enhance efficiency
- To constantly scan for new vendor tools which have the potential to positively impact the catalog and electronic resources, and to participate in evaluating and implementing them
- To collaborate with TRLN in sharing catalog data for serials
New Initiatives 2010/2011
- Migration of data to the Serials Solutions knowledgebase
- Implementation of the Serials Solutions link resolver
- Cataloging nineteenth century church conference proceedings for the Divinity Library