- My Library Card Go on-line to check your own account. Verify materials charged to your account, check on requests, check on pending fines and renew materials.
- Document Delivery (ILL) Request materials NOT in the Duke Libraries from the Interlibrary Loan office or online.
- Renewals Renew materials by accessing My Library Card and clicking on Renew. As long as an item is not requested by another user or is not assumed lost (see fines), you may renew it for another borrowing period.
- Recalls Request that an item be recalled from its current borrower (Note: All borrowers may use items for at least two weeks; after two, weeks, items may be requested for recall). Only Duke faculty, students, and employees may use this service. Designate your preferred pick-up location for the item, and you will be notified when it is available.
- Loan Periods View circulation periods for all items, including books, DVDs and more.
Last modified January 25, 2012 10:43:37 AM EST