Research Librarians help people...
- Find information on a topic
- Develop research strategies for papers and projects
- Search library catalogs, article databases, and the internet
- Locate facts and statistics
- Answer questions about the services and resources of the Duke libraries
- Provide instruction on the research process and the use of the library
- Refer people to information sources beyond the library
The Research Desk is open for in-person visits on the Perkins 1st floor and phone calls at 919-660-5880. You can also contact us by email, IM, or make an appointment.