MissionThe mission of the Duke University Libraries repository program is to architect and build infrastructure and to provide service to facilitate management of digital materials that have been entrusted to the university libraries for the purposes of long term preservation and access. Digital Repository Services works with functional owners to curate, archive, and provide access to a diverse range of materials related to the missions of scholarship, research, and education at Duke University.
- Preserve and promote Duke research data and Open Access scholarly work
- Provide digital preservation services that meet the TRAC trusted repository minimum requirements
- Protect data, when necessary, with tiered access (public, Duke-only, custom groups) and secure access controls
- Facilitate citation of Duke scholarship by creating DOIs and ARKs on request
- Support Duke researchers with execution of Data Management Plans
StaffJim Tuttle, Head of Digital Repository Services
Jim Coble, Repository Developer
David Chandek-Stark, Repository Developer
Duke University Libraries is a Hydra Project Partner. Visit our GitHub repository.