Duke University Libraries Reports
There were no DUL annual reports before FY2011. View or download the DUL magazine dating back to 1987.
- 2010–2015 Strategic Plan (PDF) or view the webpage
- Engaging with Library Users: Sharpening our Vision as Subject Librarians for the Duke University Libraries (PDF)
Duke University Libraries reports statistics on library collections, expenditures, facilities and services to The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), the Integrated Postsecondary Education Statistics (IPEDS), North Carolina Higher Education Data Collection, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL). The Libraries has historically reported data to the National Center for Education Statistics Academic Libraries Survey - this reporting is now included in IPEDS.
Click the links below to download Microsoft Excel files
- FY2014 DUL ARL statistics
- FY2013 DUL ARL statistics
- FY2012 DUL ARL statistics
- FY2011 DUL ARL statistics
- FY2010 DUL ARL statistics
Or, download all historic DUL ARL data (FY1929-FY2014)
For more information
For more information about external reporting, contact Joyce Chapman, Assessment Coordinator for Duke University Libraries: firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 660-5889. For more information about internal studies and reports, see the Assessment & User Experience departmental page.