Duke University Libraries Reports
Did you know?
Duke University Libraries reports statistics on library collections, expenditures, facilities and services.
- Browse annual publications that describe expenditures, collections, service activities and staffing for ARL member libraries.
- View ARL rankings and see how Duke University Libraries compares to other libraries.
- Read ARL statistics for Duke University Libraries from from FY2001 to FY2011.
- View both ACRL and National Center for Education Statistics ( NCES ) academic library statistics from 2000 to today.
- Find Integrated Postsecondary Education Statistics ( IPEDS ) data specific to academic libraries.
- View library statistics from 1999-2012.
- Membership in ASERL include libraries of educational institutions with doctoral degree programs or of governmental agencies in the southeastern region of the United States of America.
- View library data collected biennially from 3,700 degree-granting postsecondary institutions.
- (odd years), NCHED A-6
Surveys and Studies
- A research and development project undertaken by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in collaboration with Texas A&M University
- The project is defining and measuring library service quality across institutions and creating useful quality assessment tools for libraries.
Survey results from previous years:
- An online survey with questions designed to understand the impact perceptions have on service quality in a library.
- Duke University Libraries implemented ClimateQUAL in 2007.
- Duke's Office of News & Communications compiles Quick Facts about Duke
- The Career Center's Senior Survey reports student post-graduation career-related information.
- The Graduate School offers statistics for the Masters and Ph.D. programs, which include admissions, matriculation rates and post-graduation placement information.