Data and Visualization Services provides consulting services and instruction that support data driven research. Our team of six consultants and two interns provide support in data sources, data analysis, data visualization, geographic information systems, financial data, statistical software, and data storage/management. Our lab provides 12 workstations with the latest data software and three Bloomberg Professional workstations nearly 24/7 for the Duke community.
Visit us in Perkins 226
- Open to Duke faculty, staff and students during Perkins Library hours
- We offer consultations by appointment weekdays 8-5.
- In addition to consultations, we staff the lab according to our walk-in schedule
- 12, 64-bit computers with software such as ArcGIS, Google Earth Pro, Nvivo, R, SAS, SPSS, Stata and Windows 7 with Matlab
- 3 Bloomberg Financial workstations
- Get additional details on lab software
Workshops and Class Instruction
- Our Data and Visualization workshop series covers a range of data driven tools and methods.
- We provide course instruction for a variety of Duke courses including honors courses, graduate classes, and project teams.