Re-establishment of Egmont Key Light-house

Item Information help

  • Description
    A one page notice to mariners announcing that on June 2, 1866, the Egmont Key lighthouse in Tampa Bay was re-lit and will be lighted every night thereafter. It can be seen for a distance of 12 nautical miles on a clear night. Order was issued by W.B. Shubrick of the Treasury Department's Office Light-house Board on June 8, 1866.
blog comments powered by Disqus