Cheraw Lyceum Building, Cheraw, S.C. Cheraw's Public Library is located in this quaint little building which stands on the Town Green. It was erected sometime between 1810-1834 to house the Court of Equity. Later it was used as the monthly meeting place, and to house the library of the Cheraw Lyceum. Photographed by Bob Huey. ("Pub. by Cheraw Incorporated. Made by Dexter Press, Inc. West Nyack, N. Y.")

blog comments powered by Disqus