blog comments powered by Disqus
- America from the Great Depression to World War II: Photographs from the FSA-OWI , 1935-1945
The Library of Congress
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Records, 1917-1945 [manuscript].
Rubenstein Library, Duke University, Collection No. 1776.
- From the Home Front and the Front Lines
The Library of Congress
- Historic Government Publications from World War II: a Digital Library
Southern Methodist University
- "A Summons to Comradeship": World War I and II Posters and Postcards
The University of Minnesota
- World War II Poster Collection
- Blackburn, William. The Architecture of Duke University. Durham: Duke University Press, 1936.
- Carter, Kent. "Total War: The Federal Government and the Home Front." Prologue 23, no. 3 (1991): 224.
- Heath, Jim F. "Domestic America During World War II: Research Opportunities for Historians." Journal of American History 58, no. 2 (1971): 384.
- Henderson, Leon Corp Author United States, and Administration Office of Price. Preview of Life in '43. Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Lewis, Tab. "From Free Market to Command Economy: A Study of Typewriter Rationing." Prologue 23 , no. 3 (1991): 297.
- Lingeman, Richard R. Don't You Know There's a War On? The American Home Front, 1941-1945. New York,: Putnam, 1970.
- Rooker, Oliver E. "Supplying the Civilians: A Photo Essay of World War Ii Ration Stamps." Chronicles of Oklahoma 69 , no. 4 (1991): 430.
- United, States, and Budget Bureau of the. The United States at War; Development and Administration of the War Program by the Federal Government Franklin D. Roosevelt and the Era of the New Deal. New York,: Da Capo Press, 1972.
- United, States, Office of Price Administration. Emergency Plan for Gasoline Rationing. Official Information and Instructions for Those Who Will Carry out the Plan. Washington,: U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1942.
- ________. Gasoline Rationing Instructions, July 1942. Washington,: U. S. Govt. print. off., 1942.
- ________. OPA Service, Price Control, Rationing, Rent : Interpretations, Regulations, Schedules, Opinions, Forms. [Washington,, 1942.
- ________. Rationing, Why and How. Washington, D.C.,: Office of Price Administration, 1942.
- ________. Rationing in World War II. Washington: U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1946.
- United, States, Office of Price Reduction. Fuel Oil Rationing, General Instructions. [Washington,: U. S. Govt. print. off., 1942.
- United, States, Office of War Information. Facts About Wartime Gasoline. A Summary of a Comprehensive Report. [Atlanta?, Ga.,, 1943.