When James B. Duke endowed Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, in 1924, he specified that a woman's college also be established. The site of the former Trinity College, now known as East Campus, was selected as the location for the Woman's College, which existed from 1930 to 1972. In addition to serving as the home for several major departments and programs, East Campus serves as home for First Year students at Duke.
Map of East Campus
Directions to and around East Campus
Walking tour around East Campus
Unless otherwise specified on this page, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.