- Books not returned within 28 days of their due dates will be assumed lost; patrons will be billed accordingly.*
- Recalled books not returned within 7 days incur fines at the rate of $3.00 per day, per book.
- Lost or missing books should be reported to the library immediately; patrons will be billed accordingly.*
- Videos not returned by their dues dates incur fines at the rate of $5 per day, per item.
- Laptops not returned by their due dates/times incur fines at the rate of $10.00 per hour or any portion of an hour returned past the loan period. There is no maximum fine for overdue laptops.
- Three-hour and overnight reserved materials incur fines at the rate of $1.00 per hour; three-day reserved materials incur fines at the rate of $1.00 per day.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
*Patrons will be billed a minimum of $125 (A minimum $100 replacement fee and a non-refundable $25 processing fee). If the replacement cost exceeds $100, patrons will be fined the replacement fee cost plus the processing fee.