•To Look for Materials on Reserve
•To Place Materials on Reserve:
Electronic Reserves allow authorized Duke users to access supplementary course reading materials. Documents may be printed for personal use.
Note: Service and support for e-reserves is based in Perkins.
- E-Reserves guidelines and forms
- Lilly staff route e-reserves materials and completed forms to Perkins, or instructors may send them directly to Campus Box 90173.
- If you want to place films and videos on reserve for the entire semester at Lilly Library.
- If you require classroom showings on specific dates or times.
Open and Closed Reserves - what's the difference?
- Open Reserves: Shelved in Room 113.
Available for use in the building ONLY. Do not circulate and may not leave the library.
- Closed Reserves: Ask at the circulation desk.
Loan periods are designated by instructor.
Tips for Placing Materials on Reserve
- Please allow sufficient time for processing so that items are available when students need to access them.
- If possible, bring Reserve items to Lilly between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Choose one reserve location per course so that students may find materials easily.
- To place books on reserve at Perkins Library on WEST campus, see Perkins Library Guidelines for Submitting Reserve Materials.
Additional questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 660-5995.