- What is it?
- A cited reference search from ISI Web of Science finds articles that have cited a previously published work. You can search cited references by author, title, or year.
- What does it cover?
- The cited reference search in Web of Science searches for science, social science, arts, and humanities citations.
- Why use it?
- Find out who is citing your research.
- Track the research activities of others.
- Follow the history of a topic to see how it has evolved in research literature.
- Keep up-to-date with what has been published in your field.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!