An Introduction to Finding Images for Research, Lecturing and Publication
Presented by Lee Sorensen, Art and Dance Librarian, Lilly Library
Thursday, October 25, 2007; 1:30 – 2:45pm, East Campus, Lilly Library Training Room
- Art vs. image: what are your looking for?
- Duke image databases: how to navigate them for best results
- Hidden image collections in databases
- Finding and converting print images to online
- Who owns the image I want to use (and when/how much can I use it if I can't get written permission)?
- Visual literacy: an overview
The presentation is open to the entire Duke community.
Unless otherwise specified on this page, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.