• What is it?
viaLibri is a database for searching international libraries, booksellers, special collections, and national union catalogs.
• What does it cover
- Books and manuscripts from 1455 to present.
- Searches 57 international library union catalogues, bibliographic census catalogues, and individual library OPACs.
- Searches booksellers: including Prolibri, a major German book market, and antikvariat.net, with books from 100 Scandinavian booksellers.
• Why use it?
- Makes book buying easier.
- Find primary sources, including antiquarian books and manuscripts.
- Book descriptions can be translated into 14 languages.
- Search library catalogs from around the world with one click!
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!