- What is it?
- Oxford Reference Online contains authoritative, quick reference information. It provides a wealth of facts, figures, definitions, and translations found in dictionary and reference works published by Oxford University Press.
- What does it cover?
- Over 175 dictionaries and reference sources from 4th century B.C-present.
- Why use it?
- Quickly search English or bilingual dictionaries for definitions and translations.
- Use one source to search for science, history, mythology, politics, and much more.
- Great trivia! Sign up to get a free fact of the day.
- "Subscribers can access the equivalent of 20 feet of books that include perhaps the most carefully compiled library on Earth." — Chicago Tribune
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!