- What is it?
- A full-text database sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Preparedness Directorate, FEMA and the Naval Postgraduate School Center for Homeland Defense and Security, which was developed to support homeland defense and security related research.
- What does it cover?
- Gives access to over 50,000 full-text materials on U.S. policy, presidential orders, and national strategy, with theses and reports from universities and local and state organizations.
- Why use it?
- Browse documents on agroterrorism, border security, climate change, school violence, and other featured topics.
- Have direct access to key homeland security policy and strategy documents.
- Read state, county, and local emergency management and response plans.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries' database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!