- What is it?
- Digitized full-text newspapers spanning almost three centuries from all across America. Includes news articles, opinion polls, birth and death notices, legislative acts, legal proceedings, advertisements, and more.
- What does it cover?
- Includes newspaper titles from 1690-1922 from all fifty states!
- Why use it?
- Search by presidential eras or important eras in American history, such as the Salem Witch Trials, for controversial articles.
- Find birth, marriage, and death notices of family members.
- Look up prices of important commodities and shipping information on domestic and foreign trade in the past.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries' database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!