- What is it?
- Dissertations & Theses: Full Text is a database of more than 2.4 million theses and dissertations in all subject areas from around the world.
- What does it include?
- Contains nearly one million dissertations and theses in PDF format that can be downloaded with approximately 2000 new PDFs being added to the database each week. Dissertations published from 1980-present and graduate theses from 1988-present include abstracts. Citations for dissertations date back to 1637.
- Why use it?
- Quickly download full-text PDFs of theses and dissertations for your research.
- Click on “more search options” to browse by specific subject, school, or advisor.
- Get RSS updates to keep up with new research in your discipline.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!