- What is it?
- OneSource is a database that provides worldwide company and industry profiles, financials, executive biographies, top business news and more!
- What does it include?
- OneSource includes company and industry information on over 13 million companies, including non-profits, and executives.
- Why use it?
- Research business trends.
- Track company performance.
- View top news headlines on your company or industry from the past 12 months.
- Download company data into Excel for further analysis.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database provided by The Ford Library at the Fuqua School of Business.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!