- What is it?
- Global Health is a database that specializes in international public health issues including nutrition, tropical, parasitic and communicable diseases, maternal health, toxicology, and medicinal and poisonous plants.
- What does it include?
- Global Health contains over 1.3 million abstracts from 1973-present. Coverage includes English and foreign language journals, books, research reports, theses, conference proceedings, annual reports, developing country information and other forms of hard to find literature from over 150 countries.
- Why use it?
- Find unique resources as more than 40% of the records in Global Health are found only in this database.
- Offers unique geographic coverage of developing and developed country health issues with over 50 languages translated into English.
- Includes publications with limited distribution so it is an excellent complement to other medical and health databases.
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!