- What is it?
- Social Explorer is a database that provides easy access to demographic information in the form of interactive maps, slideshows and data reports. Visually display data for population, marital status, ancestry, race, occupation, and much more!
- What does it include?
- Thousands of U.S. census data maps and reports from 1940-2000.
- Why use it?
- Zoom to street level and view census changes in your neighborhood.
- Generate specialized data reports containing only the variables that you choose.
- Create slideshows of demographic changes for class presentations!
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!