- What is it?
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index (HAPI) is a database that contains citations for authoritative, Latin American works from Central and South America, Mexico, Brazil and the Caribbean basin as well as works about Latinos in the United States.
- What does it include?
- Over 265,000 complete bibliographic citations, from 1970 to present. It includes articles, book reviews, documents, original literary works, and other materials published in more than 500 key social science and humanities journals throughout the world.
- Why use it?
- Read analyses of current political, economic and social issues.
- View unique coverage of Latin American arts and literature.
- Find information in many different languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and more!
Click here to search this Duke University Libraries’ database.
Have questions? Save time, Ask a Librarian!