You are invited to the Durham County Library’s final event in celebration of Women’s History Month. Co-presented with the League of Women Voters® of Orange-Durham-Chatham.
Breaking Barriers: Powerful Women in Their Own Words
Sunday, March 22 at 3:00 p.m.
Main Library, 300 N. Roxboro St.
Free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
Local women leaders read the words of women who inspire them. Readers will include:
· Andrea Bazan (Triangle Community Foundation)
· Cynthia Brodhead (Duke University)
· Monica Chen (The Herald-Sun)
· Tracy Cline (Durham County District Attorney)
· Marilyn Foote-Hudson (North Carolina GlaxoSmithKline Foundation)
· Faulkner Fox (author)
· Sarah Hill (Hamilton Hill)
· Sylvia Kerckhoff (former Durham Mayor)
· Brenda Schoonover (former Ambassador to Togo)
Unless otherwise specified on this page, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.