BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iPad or Android tablet
BrowZine works by making the online journals subscribed to by Duke University Libraries instantly available on one common tablet app newstand, which you can customize to your interests. You can:
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app
- Read new articles online on your tablet
- Email them in one step
- Download and save them to your tablet for offline reading
- Send them to Refworks , Zotero , or Mendeley
- Open most of them in many other tablet apps, including DropBox and iAnnotate
- Share ciations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
Use BrowZine to keep up easily with the newest article research in your field!
3 easy steps to get started
- Download the free BrowZine app.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you’ll see a list of schools – select Duke, then enter your Net ID and password.
- Select subject areas, and start browsing journals. That’s it! You can save your favorites to your personal bookshelf.
Download the free app
Android Tablets with OS v4.0+
Kindle Fire HD Tablets
For questions, assistance or a demo, please contact Melanie Sturgeon or your subject librarian.