Get It @ Duke Help
View a 2-minute tutorial that shows how to use Get It @ Duke.
What is it?
Get It @ Duke () checks Duke's resources to let you:
- find online full-text of an article
- check our catalog for the journal or book in print or other formats
- request the item via Document Delivery
- download the citation into EndNote or other bibliographic software
- ask for help from Duke librarians
- The Get It @ Duke button or link appears in most of Duke's databases, and also in places like Google Scholar.
When should I use it?
- All the time. It's the fastest way to find out if Duke has something or can get it for you fast.
- Note that some databases do not have the Get It @ Duke button. If you see something you want and there's no button, follow the directions under How To Find... for the article, book, or other resource.
It asks me to log in or pay for an article - what now?
- Not on campus? Use EZProxy or the Duke VPN software to access full-text articles we subscribe to. Learn more at the Remote Access page.
- On campus, or already running EZProxy or the VPN? There could be something wrong with our subscription to an e-journal or other resource. Email us using the link on the Get It @ Duke page and we'll sort it out for you.
What if I get stuck?
Last modified December 3, 2011 12:29:30 AM EST