How to Find Microforms
How do I search for a microform?
- In the online catalog, type keywords or titles in the approprate fields.
- Click on the dropdown field labeled "Format" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select "Microforms."
- Click the "Search" button.
Where are microforms located?
- Most of the microforms are located in the cabinets on the lower level of Bostock Library.
- Questions regarding microform locations may be directed to Sonya Hinsdale, Microforms & Reserves Assistant.
Where can I find microform readers?
- Locate readers for microfilm, microfiche & micro-opaque cards on the lower level of Bostock Library.
Where can I make copies?
- Several of our microform readers have printing capabilities.
- Use our scanner to make copies, burn files to a CD or save them on a USB drive.