Circulation Policies for Students
- Reserves (co-located with Circulation) is open during library hours.
- Full-time staff are available to accept new reserve items and answer questions from 7:30AM to 3:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- When requesting reserve items, please provide the author, title, professor and course. Reserve materials are shelved alphabetically by author, (occasionally by title or instructor).
- Loan periods for reserve items may be 3 hours, overnight, or 3 days.
- Reserves must be returned on time to circulation staff (not in the book drop) and may not be renewed. To allow other patrons access, please wait one hour before checking it out again.
- There is a $1.00 fine per hour on overdue items. LOST RESERVE ITEMS WILL BE BILLED A REPLACEMENT FEE PLUS ACCRUED FINES. Lost items need to be reported as soon as possible.
- Access to online ("E-Reserves") course material is restricted to current semester, registered students only.
Questions? Contact Reserves.
Last modified May 18, 2011 11:41:42 AM EDT