- Please allow sufficient lead time for processing. Material submitted at the last minute may not be available when desired; material may be submitted throughout the semester.
- Items should be identified for reserves in the same manner as on your syllabus. Students should know specifically what to ask or search for.
- Please note that items not in use during a particular semester will be removed from Reserve. Subsequent use requires notification to reactivate material.
- Use the button on the right to submit your Reserve items.
Photocopies to be Scanned for E-Reserves
- All photocopies should be single-sided, black & white on 8.5x11" paper.
- Please provide the full bibliographic citation for each e-reserve document on the first page of each article.
- Please do not staple documents together.
- To ensure a managable file size, each photocopy should be no longer than 25 pages; divide the article into parts if necessary.
- Try to eliminate black margins and gutters on photocopies - these marks darken, and legibility suffers if the document is printed.
- Articles currently accessible on the Internet or via the library's electronic databases will not be scanned; Linked URLs may be put on e-reserve.
- In consideration of the fair use exception to U.S. copyright law, we can only place limited portions of a work on reserve. For more information about copyright, please contact Kevin Smith *.
Books & Instructors' Materials
- Instructors are welcome to place personal copies (with name & campus box #) of materials on Reserve, at their discretion.
- We cannot be held responsible for books that are lost.
- We cannot place coursepacks, videos, reference books, or materials from the Medical Center Library, Law Library or Ford Library on Reserve.
* NOTICE: The information stored in the Electronic Reserves database is protected under the Copyright Laws of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governing the making of photocopies of copyrighted material. The person using this system is liable for any infringement. For more in-depth information see Access to Copyrighted Materials on Reserve.
Please contact Perkins Reserves if you have questions.
email@example.com (919) 660-5887 Campus Box 90173