Organic Chemistry Sites
- Web-sters' Organic Chemistry - A Living Document of Internet Resources, Information and Applications from From: Professors Nick Turro1 (Columbia University) and Ron Rusay2 (Diablo Valley College/ UC Berkeley). You will need Chime, Adobe Acrobat, and Shockwave to view a lot of the molecules and bells & whistles.
- Organic Chemistry Resources Worldwide - "An intuitive WWW resource guide for synthetic organic chemists." Lots of links to organic chemistry resources, including a page of chemistry humour (and a story about some Duke undergrads).
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry - This is what it says it is. You can search the database or choose a subject for recommendations on the proper naming of organic compounds.
- Reaction Index: Name Reactions in Organic Chemistry - A database out of the University of Skopje, Macedonia, which you can search by name of reaction. Not entirely comprehensive (good for reactions beginning with "A", "B", "C", and "W"), and I'd imagine not being actively maintained. Each reaction is shown graphically, and includes the original reference(s).
- Yahoo - Organic Chemistry - Yahoo's list of links for organic chemistry.
Last modified July 3, 2007 11:11:32 AM EDT