- Polymer Chemistry Hypertext - "An educational resource compiled by students of Professor Stoffer at the Chemistry Department of the University of Missouri- Rolla." This looks like a pretty good place to go for polymer chemistry reference.
- Polymer Information Resources in the Chemical Literature - Created by Anne Langley as a teaching/learning aid for polymer chemists and plastics engineers.
- Yahoo - Polymers - The Yahoo polymer chemistry links.
- Chemical Engineering Links - Polymers - A list of links to internet resources for polymer chemistry. Compiled by Dale Kirmse at the University of Florida.
- IRC in Polymer Science and Technology - Maintained by a consortium of polymer science departments from three British universities, this site has web site links, lectures, quizzes, and fun information on polymer science.
- The Macrogalleria - "A cyberland world of polymer fun." Pretty basic information on polymer science, presented in a very creative way. A good place to go for an introduction to polymers, but don't expect lots of depth here.
- www.polysort.com - "WELCOME TO POLYSORT, your first stop for Plastics and Rubber Industry information and your Internet Marketing experts." This is a commercial site really designed for consumers rather than academicians.
- Plastics DotCom - Site working on building a database of all plastics firms and related sites.
Last modified December 17, 2011 5:18:07 PM EST