Use the following subject headings to search in the Online Catalog
- Minorities--Scholarships, fellowships, etc.--United States--Directories
- Minority college students--Scholarships, fellowships, etc.--United States--Directories
- Women--Scholarships, fellowships, etc.--United States--Directories
- People with disabilities--Scholarships, fellowships, etc.--United States--Directories
- Financial Aid for African Americans 2006-2008
Ref LB2338 .F5643
Financial Aid for Asian Americans 2006-2008
Ref LB2338 .W45 2000
- Financial Aid for Hispanic Americans 2006-2008
Ref LB2338 .F5645
Financial Aid for Native Americans 2006-2008
Ref LB2338 .F5646
- This four volume Minority Funding Set identifies and describes scholarships, fellowships, loans, grants, awards, and internships designed primarily or exclusively for each one of these minority groups. The purpose, eligibility requirements, duration, number awarded, deadline and special features of each award are explained. Not all of the listings are only for minorities. The 1999-2001 editions of this set are available as netLibrary electronic books.
Directory of Financial Aids for Women 2005-2007
Ref LB2338 .D564
This directory also covers scholarships, fellowships, loans, grants, awards, and internships specifically for women. The listings are not, however, exclusively for women. The 1999-2001 edition of this book is available as a netLibrary electronic book.
- Financial Aid for the Disabled and Their Families 2006-2008
Ref LB2337.2 .F58
This source organizes financial aid packages according to disabilities. It includes eligibility requirements, duration of awards, purpose of the awards, deadlines, and contact information. Not all of the scholarships listed are reserved for disabled applicants.
Weinstein, Miriam. Making a Difference: Scholarships for a Better World
Ref LB2338 .W45 2000
This guide collates scholarship information for students interested in community services and activism. The book gathers funding information from foundations, colleges and universities, and businesses for high school to graduate study. Financial award citations include a description of the award, eligibility and contact information.