Bassett Residence Hall Librarian
What can your Residence Hall Librarian do for you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting resources and programs, like study breaks and extended Library hours during exam weeks
- Answer your questions about Library services, like borrowing laptops, citing sources, and requesting materials from other libraries
- Assist you with your research assignments by helping you identify the best sources and formulate search strategies
- Connect you with library specialists across all subject areas
- Support you even when you’re not on campus—for example if you’re on break
- Help you when you don’t know where to start or can’t think of what to do next!
Office: Box 90175
Mailbox: Box 90175 Durham, NC 27708-0175
Brittany is the interim librarian for sociology and cultural anthropology and liaison with Athletics. She first came to Duke as a graduate field experience student at Lilly Library and never left. She most enjoys working at the Help Desk at Perkins Library and receiving unexpected and interesting questions.
A native Chapel Hillian, Brittany has learned to love Duke. She has a B.A. in English and Creative Writing from UNC-Chapel Hill and a MLS from NCCU. She enjoys contra dancing, reading, ambitious cooking projects and long walks in the woods.