Jarvis Residence Hall Librarian
What can your Residence Hall Librarian do for you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting resources and programs, like study breaks and extended Library hours during exam weeks
- Answer your questions about Library services, like borrowing laptops, citing sources, and requesting materials from other libraries
- Assist you with your research assignments by helping you identify the best sources and formulate search strategies
- Connect you with library specialists across all subject areas
- Support you even when you’re not on campus—for example if you’re on break
- Help you when you don’t know where to start or can’t think of what to do next!
Evening Research Services Librarian
Office: 109 Perkins
Mailbox: Box 90175 Durham, NC 27708-0175
You can find Stephanie at the Research Services Desk on the first floor of Perkins Library every Sunday thru Thursday, from 8 pm until 2 am. She will be very happy to assist you with any research or library questions you have. You can contact her via e-mail or in person at the Research Help Desk. She looks forward to working with you. If you chat virtually with a librarian after 10pm most nights, chances are good you'll be chatting with Stephanie.
She may be a UNC-CH grad, but she has learned to love it here at Duke.