Third Wave Foundation
- Baumgardner, Jennifer and Amy Richards. Manifesta: Young Women, Feminism, and the Future. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2002.
- Cassidy, Carol, ed. Girls in America: Their Stories, Their Words. New York: TV Books, 1999.
- Chesler, Phyllis. Letters to a Young Feminist. New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 1997.
- Dicker, Rory and Alison Piepmeier, eds. Catching a Wave: Reclaiming Feminism for the 21st Century. Boston: Northeastern UP, 2003.
- Edut, Ophira, ed. Body Outlaws: Young Women Write about Body Image and Identity. Seattle: Seal P, 2000.
- Faludi, Susan. Backlash: The Undeclared War against American Women. New York: Crown, 1991.
- Findlen, Barbara, ed. Listen Up: Voices from the Next Feminist Generation. Seattle: Seal P, 2001.
- Freedman, Estelle B. No Turning Back: The History of Feminism and the Future of Women. New York: Ballantine, 2002.
- Henry, Astrid. Not my Mother's Sister: Generational Conflict and Third Wave Feminism. Bloomington, IN: Indiana UP, 2004.
- Heywood, Leslie and Jennifer Drake. Third Wave Agenda: Being Feminist, Doing Feminism. Minneapolis: Uof Minnesota P, 1997.
- Kamen, Paula. Feminist Fatale: Voices from the "Twentysomething" Generation Explore the Future of the "Women's Movement." New York: Donald I. Fine, 1991.
- Kamen, Paula. Her Way: Young Women Remake the Sexual Revolution. New York: New York University P, 2000.
- Karp, Marcella and Debbie Stoller, eds. The Bust Guide to the New Girl Order. New York: Penguin Putnam, 1999.
- Walker, Rebecca, ed. To Be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism. New York: Anchor Books, 1995.
- Whelehan, Imelda. Modern Feminist Thought: From the Second Wave to Post-Feminism. New York: New York University P, 1995.
- Wolf, Naomi. The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty are Used against Women. New York: W. Morrow, 1991.
- Wolf, Naomi. Fire with Fire: The New Female Power and How to Use It. New York: Random House, 1993.
Founded by Catherine Gund, Dawn Lundy Martin, Amy Richards and Rebecca Walker.