Guide to the Bullock Family Papers, 1784-1920
Collection contains items relating to personal and business affairs, the Civil War in North Carolina and Virginia, the University of North Carolina (1858), the Spanish-American War, and the Presbyterian and Episcopal churches in North Carolina. Other families represented include the Boyd, Farrar, Good, Hamilton, Pearson, and Taylor.
- Bullock Family papers 1784-1920
- Bullock family
- 1.2 Linear Feet, 939 Items
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Collection is open for research.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
All or portions of this collection may be housed off-site in Duke University's Library Service Center. The library may require up to 48 hours to retrieve these materials for research use.
Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library to use this collection.
The copyright interests in this collection have not been transferred to Duke University. For more information, consult the copyright section of the Regulations and Procedures of the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Farm family of Williamsboro (Vance Co.), N.C.
- Bullock family
- Boyd family
- Farrar family
- Goode family
- Hamilton family
- Pearson family
- Taylor family
- Vance County (N.C.) -- History
- North Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- University of North Carolina -- Faculty
- Spanish-American War, 1898
- Presbyterian Church
[Identification of item], Bullock Family Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library purchased the Bullock Family Papers in 1942.
Processed by Don Sechler
Completed April 14, 1999
Encoded by Lisa Stark
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.