Guide to the Biographical Reference Collection, 1972-2004
The Biographical Reference Collection contains files of clippings, publications, biographical sketches, curriculum vitae, and other materials about the activities of Duke University administration, faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as other people connected or associated with the University, including members of the Duke family. These files were compiled from a variety of sources by University Archives staff for use in reference and research. English.
- Biographical Reference collection
- Duke University. University Archives.
- 15.0 linear feet, 15,000 items
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult University Archives, Duke University.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Arranged alphabetically by last name.