Guide to the B. Harvie Branscomb Papers, 1922-1952
Branscomb became a member of the Library Council in 1928 and served as Director of the Duke University Library from 1934 to 1941. Collection contains library reports, collection information, and correspondence to and from B. Harvie Branscomb.
- Record Group
- B. Harvie Branscomb papers
- Branscomb, Bennett Harvie, 1894 -
- 0.5 Linear Feet, 300 Items
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Material in English
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Library Council records. (University Archives. Duke University.)
- Joseph Penn Breedlove papers. (University Archives. Duke University.)
[Identification of item], B. Harvie Branscomb Papers, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The Branscomb papers were acquired prior to the founding of the Archives in 1972.
Processed by Tim Pyatt, July 2006
Encoded by Sherrie Bowser, October 2006
Accession 76-19 is described in this finding aid.