Inventory of the Convocations Reference Collection, 1937-ongoing
The Convocations Reference Collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research. The collection includes primarily convocation programs, as well as some correspondence, flyers, and clippings relating to Opening Convocations at Duke.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Duke University. University Archives.
- Convocations Reference Collection, 1937-ongoing
- Language of Material
- 0.5 Linear Feet, 150 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Patrons must sign the Acknowledgement of Legal Responsibility and Privacy Rights form before using this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- University Marshal records, 1942-1989. (University Archives. Duke University.)
- Radio TV Services Records, circa 1937 - 1988. (University Archives. Duke University.)
[Identification of item], Convocations Reference Collection, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The Convocations Reference Collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research.
Processed by Archives Staff, February 2008
Encoded by Sherrie Bowser, February 2008
Accessions were merged into one collection, described in this finding aid.
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and our local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.