Inventory of the Duke Student Government Reference Collection, 1993-[ongoing]
The Duke Student Government Reference Collection contains files of clippings, articles, printouts, publications, and other materials about student participation in univerity administration through Duke Student Government. Topics include alcohol, elections, off-campus housing, proposals and resolutions, and presidents and officers. This collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Duke University. University Archives.
- Duke Student Government Reference Collection, 1993-[ongoing]
- Language of Material
- 0.5 Linear Feet, 250 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Patrons must sign the Acknowledgement of Legal Responsibility and Privacy Rights form before using this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
The Duke Student Government (DSG) replaced the existing student government Associated Students of Duke University (ASDU), in 1993 under a new organization in which the legislative and executive branches were consolidated.
- Associated Students of Duke University Records, 1965-1993. (University Archives, Duke University.)
- Duke Student Government Records, 1983-2003. (University Archives, Duke University.)
[Identification of item], Duke Student Government Reference Collection, University Archives, Duke University.
The Duke Student Government Reference Collection was compiled from various sources by University Archives staff for reference and research.
Processed by Archives Staff, February 2007
Encoded by Sherrie Bowser, November 2007
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and our local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.