Guide to the Graduate School Reference Collection, 1958-ongoing
The Graduate School Reference Collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research. It includes printed matter, clippings, newsletters, reports, memoranda, and statistics. The collection ranges in date from 1958-ongoing.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Duke University. University Archives
- Graduate School Reference collection 1958-ongoing
- Language of Material
- 0.7 Linear Feet, approx. 300 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Graduate School Records, 1924-2004 (Duke University Archives)
- Nicholas School of the Environment Reference Collection (Duke University Archives.)
- School of Engineering Reference Collection (Duke University Archives)
- Departments and Academic Divisions Reference Collection (Duke University Archives)
[Identification of item], Graduate School Reference Collection, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The Graduate School Reference Collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research.
Processed by Kimberly Sims, October 2008
Encoded by Kimberly Sims, October 2008
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and our local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.