Guide to the Student Life Reference Collection, 1963-ongoing
Collection contains news clippings, flyers, brochures and other material pertaining to student life at Duke. Topics include health, sexuality, safety, and financial issues.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Duke University. University Archives
- Student Life Reference collection, 1963-ongoing
- Language of Material
- 0.5 Linear Feet, approx. 400 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
All or portions of this collection may be housed off-site in Duke University's Library Service Center. The library may require up to 48 hours to retrieve these materials for research use.
Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the University Archives to use this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Freshman Life Reference Collection (Duke University Archives)
- Student Organizations Reference Collection (Duke University Archives)
[Identification of item], Student Life Reference Collection, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The Student Life Reference Collection was compiled from a variety of sources by University Archives for use in reference and research.
Processed by Thomas Harkins, July 2009
Encoded by Kimberly Sims, July 2009
Updated by Molly Bragg, August 2011
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.