Inventory of the DeLossie D. Tuttle papers, circa 1948-1952
DeLossie Tuttle was an undergraduate at the Woman's College at Duke University from 1948-1952.
The collection includes grade reports, college papers, Duke calendars and schedule books, entertainment programs, Duke songbooks and handbook, photographs, a scrapbook, and artifacts such as a Duke pillow and wooden Duke Blue Devil statue. The collection ranges in date from circa 1948-1952.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Tuttle, DeLossie Dean.
- DeLossie D. Tuttle papers, circa1948-1952
- Language of Material
- 1.5 Linear Feet, 250 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Collection includes grade reports, receipts for charges such as tuition and room/board, Student Activities Pay Day receipts, graduation materials, Alpha Chi Omega materials, photographs, record albums, and Duke-related artifacts.
Patrons must sign the Acknowledgement of Legal Responsibility and Privacy Rights form before using this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
DeLossie Dean Tuttle was a student at the Woman's College at Duke University from 1948-1952. She graduated with an A.B. degree in Mathematics in 1952. She was a member of the Alpha Chi Omega Sorority and member of Pi Mu Epsilon. Tuttle made the Dean's List her freshman-junior years and was a member of the Duke Players throughout her student career.
- Woman's College Records, 1928-1974. (University Archives, Duke University)
- Fraternities and Sororities Collection, 1931-2001. (University Archives, Duke University)
- Giles House Records, 1932-1980. (University Archives, Duke University)
- Men's Glee Club Records, 1930-1969. (University Archives, Duke University)
- Panhellenic Council Records, 1938-1996 (bulk 1960-1996). (University Archives, Duke University)
[Identification of item], DeLossie D. Tuttle papers, University Archives, Duke University.
The DeLossie D. Tuttle papers were received by the University Archives as a gift in 2004.
Processed by Archives Staff, November 2006
Encoded by Sherrie Bowser, January 2007
Accession A2004-3 is described in this finding aid.
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and our local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.