Guide to the Warwick House Records, 1968-1978
Warwick House was home to undergraduate male students from around 1968 to 1978.
Contains the records of Warwick House, a non-selective residence hall for undergraduate men at Duke University. Types of material included are financial summaries, notes, and a small amount of correspondence. Major subjects include student life at Duke University, living groups, and male students. Materials date from 1968 to 1978.
- University Archives, Duke University
- Duke University. Warwick House.
- Warwick House Records, 1968-1978
- Language of Material
- 0.2 Linear Feet, 250 Items
- For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.
Contains minutes, financial summaries, damage reports, appeals forms, and small amount of correspondence pertaining to the residents of Warwick House at Duke University from 1968 to 1978.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
In off-site storage; 48 hours advance notice is required for use.
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Warwick House was a non-selective living group for undergraduate men on Duke University's West Campus. The house contained a total of 30 rooms and was part of the Few Federation during the late 1970s. The Few Federation was a unifying group of several men's and women's independent houses and men's selective upperclass houses. As an independent living group, Warwick House was at times governed by the Association of Independent Houses, Office of Student Affairs, and the Office of Housing Management.
- Alspaugh House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Arts and Sciences Council Records, Item: Arts and Sciences Council. Residential Life Committee. Report, 1994 (Duke University Archives)
- Association of Independent Houses Records (Duke University Archives)
- Baldwin Federation Records (Duke University Archives)
- Bassett House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Brown House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Few Federation Records (Duke University Archives)
- Gilbert-Addoms Residence Hall Records (Duke University Archives)
- Giles House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Jarvis House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Mirecourt House Records (Duke University Archives)
- Pegram House Records (Duke University Archives)
- S.H.A.R.E. Records (Duke University Archives)
- York House Records (Duke University Archives)
[Identification of item], Warwick House Records, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
The Warwick House Records were received by the University Archives as a transfer in 1980.
Processed by Emily Glenn, January 2003
Encoded by Kimberly Sims, June 2006
Accession A80-19 is described in this finding aid.
Descriptive sources and standards used to create this inventory: DACS, EAD, NCEAD guidelines, and our local Style Guide.
This finding aid is NCEAD compliant.