Options for Remote Researchers
- The Rubenstein Library offers a variety of paid reproduction services.
- Let us know what you're interested in getting copies of, and a staff member can provide you with an estimate and help you place an order.
- Prices depend on format and quality.
- You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or check
- Expect to receive your order 5-15 working days after we receive your signed contract and payment. You also can place a rush order for an additional charge.
- Staff will send your copies via mail or email.
- There is a 250 page request limit, due to limits on staff time.
- If you need extensive reproductions, ask us about local freelance researchers, who can handle requests that are too time-consuming for staff.
Options for Onsite Researchers
- Bring your camera or camera phone into the Rubenstein reading room to snap digital photos of materials.
- Borrow a digital camera and/or camera stand from our service desk for use in the reading room.
- Use our free, self-service scanner which can accomodate material up to 17 x 24 inches and most books. Bring a USB drive to save your files, or borrow one of ours.
- Some reproductions can only be done by staff due to fragility, size, or format. These will be treated as paid reproduction requests. Reproductions can be mailed or delivered electronically following your research visit.
- You may not be able to reproduce some materials due to donor restrictions. The Rubenstein Library reserves the right to decline requests.
- Reproductions of Rubenstein Library materials are for your personal research only.
- You may not reproduce or place copies in another repository without prior written permission from the Rubenstein Library.
- Learn more about Citations, Permissions & Copyright
- Let us know if you plan to publish a reproduction, either in print or digital format, so we can address permissions and any applicable fees.
Last modified November 6, 2013 12:00:32 PM EST