- Some reproductions can only be done by staff; these will be treated as paid reproduction requests. If necessary, reproductions can be mailed or delivered electronically following your research visit.
- Some Rubenstein materials, especially manuscripts, may be available on microfilm and may be able to be loaned for offsite use.
- Researchers needing extensive reproductions should consult staff about local freelance researchers, who can often handle requests that are too time-consuming for staff to take on.
- Delivery time for orders from receipt of signed contract and payment is usually 5-15 working days; please check with staff if you need something quickly.
- If you may be publishing an image you are reproducing, either in print or electronic format, please consult staff regarding permission and any applicable fees.
- Reproductions of materials in manuscript collections are for personal research only and may not be reproduced or placed in another repository without prior written permission from the Rubenstein Library.
- The Rubenstein Library reserves the right to decline, at the library's discretion, requests for reproductions.
Last modified April 25, 2013 1:18:10 PM EDT