- Researchers may bring still-image cameras into the reading room. A camera stand and a digital camera are available for loan at our service desk. Use of video cameras should be coordinated with Research Services staff in advance.
- A scanner is available free of charge in the research room, subject to approval by staff. Use of the scanner is "first come, first serve." If planning to use the scanner, it’s recommended that you bring a USB drive.
- Researchers may bring portable flatbed scanners for copying non-bound materials, subject to staff approval. Scanning devices that roll across documents, or that might damage documents in any way, may not be used. Portable printers are not allowed.
- Some materials may be too fragile to scan. Some collections are subject to donor-imposed restrictions on copying.
- Copies taken from the Rubenstein
Library’s collection may not be deposited in the library or archive of
- The Rubenstein Library reserves the right to decline, at the library's discretion, requests for reproductions.
Last modified April 25, 2013 12:52:13 PM EDT